In Episode #7 of the Life Is A Marathon show, I share a conversation with Adam Crawford in which we talk about the death of their daughter, Layla Chandler Crawford. Adam and his wife are still working through the pain and questions inherent in this trauma, but they are making many healthy decisions to move forward, continue to live, raise their son, and honor the brief life of their little girl. The death of a child is one of the most painful experiences a person will ever face. Please listen to the very moving conversation and share it with anyone you know who has or is going through a similar situation.
Mentioned in this show:
- Adam Crawford’s website – www.ChandlerCrawford.com
- Run For Fun Cruise
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook
Please share this episode with your friends and followers. You may even embed a copy of the show directly on your website!