In this episode, I have a conversation with Rory Vaden about life, doing the things that matter most for tomorrow–not just doing what is urgent today. He shares valuable insights from his new book “Procrastinate On Purpose,” as well as his best seller “Take The Stairs.” You will very much enjoy and value what Rory has to share in this episode.
Mentioned in this show:
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success – Rory Vaden
- Procrastinate On Purpose Webinar – 1 hour video training
- LifeThought: When things aren’t adding up, start subtracting! – Bruce Van Horn
- LifeThought: Be like a Buffalo, not like a Cow – Bruce Van Horn
- EPISODE SPONSOR: eVoice – Claim your FREE 30-day trial
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook
Please share this episode with your friends and followers. You may even embed a copy of the show directly on your website!