David Brown is the Chief Advancement Officer at The Forsyth Institute, a 100-year-old pioneer in dental and oral health. Listen as David and I have a fun, fast-paced conversation about how he transitioned from a career in Television to joining Forsyth. We also talk about the Boston Marathon and how the ForsythKids program provides free dental care to children.
Quotes from the Show:
- Mere mortals, like you and me, CAN run the Boston Marathon!
- I committed to 1 year & networking with 100 people on my days off to find a new career
- Finding my new career was part luck, part opportunity, and part dogged determination to find it
- There are 2 David Browns: the one who is firmly rooted in reality & the one who lives in dreams and passion
- “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working!” – Pablo Picasso
- Once the process is in place and you are an active participant in it, the process will lead you where you need to go
Mentioned in this show:
- David Brown:
- Twitter: @DBrownForsyth
- The Forsyth #Miles4Smiles Boston Marathon Fundraiser
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook