Your ability to have quality relationships is dependent upon your ability to communicate with people in the ways that work best for each person. Everyone wants to feel loved, but everyone feels loved in different ways. Learning the love languages, or dialects, of the people close to you will complete transform your relationships with them. Listen as I tell you how to learn these love languages:
- Your ability to succeed in life is dependent on the quality of your relationships.
- The quality of your relationships depends on your ability to communicate effectively with people.
- Your ability to communicate effectively is based on your ability to communicate with each person in the way that person naturally wants to be communicated with.
- There are several personality assessments:
- There are also learning and communication styles:
- Dr. Gary Chapman: The 5 Love Languages
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Receiving Gifts
- Acts of Service
- Physical Touch
- Andy Andrews: Four Love Dialects (from The Noticer)
- Puppy Dog
- Kitty Cat
Mentioned in this show:
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Please nominate me for a Shorty Award!
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook