One year ago, April 7, 2014, I went into the hospital for a “routine” Prostate cancer surgery. There were complications. For the next few months, my life was very than it had been prior to surgery. I had no idea what the future held for my health, my family, or my career. I never would have guessed my life would turn out as it has over the last year! Listen as I explain more:
Mentioned in this show:
- Boston Marathon #Miles4Smiles Fundraiser
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook