Your résumé or your eulogy: which is more important? I love speaking to groups about Professional Development–how to interview, presentation skills, career advancement, etc. However, all Professional Development is actually a byproduct of Personal Development! In Professional Development, your resume is very important. In life, your eulogy–what people will say about you at your funeral–is more important. Listen as I explain more:
Mentioned in this show:
- Boston Marathon #Miles4Smiles Fundraiser
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook