The thoughts, images, and feelings you focus on just before you go to sleep at night are what your subconscious mind focuses on while you sleep. Your last thoughts of the day are the most important thoughts of the day because your mind dwells on them for the next 6 to 8 hours. I think having a nightly routine of focusing on good thoughts, your victories, things you want more of in your life, is one of the most important things you can do for your personal development. Listen as I explain more:
Mentioned in this show:
- Boston Marathon #Miles4Smiles Fundraiser
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook