I want you to live a premeditated life! Premeditated living is simple living a life and taking action based on having thought about what you want to achieve, what the desired outcome is for every action, interaction, decision. I want you to happen to your life instead of letting life happen to you. When you decide, in advance, how you want something to go, you create the energy and momentum that guides in the direction of your desired outcome. Listen as I explain more:
- Meditation: contemplation, thought, thinking, pondering, concentration
- Premeditated: thought out, planned beforehand, intentional, deliberate, calculated
- Are you living intentionally? All my social media profiles: Living Intentionally
- Was just going through my life, day to day, hoping something good would happen, but doubting it would
- LIAM 22 – Living Intentionally
- Living intentionally has changed my life
- I spoke to a group of people last week: driving out there is spent time defining my intention, my desired outcome, visualizing it happening
- I told them about my intention: to give them a gift, something I hope would entertain and challenge them to change
- 4 or 5 people, independently, came up afterwards to say my intention worked!!
- Going into a business meeting, coaching call, personal call, talk with my boys, going out with friends, a run/race
- It sets my energy/momentum even before the event starts
- If they start going the wrong way, I know which way to steer to get it back on target
- Out with friends, if conversation gets negative or all about work, I can redirect to fun topics
- Don’t get me wrong: I’m all in favor of being spontaneous and doing spur-of-the-moment things
- But even once you’ve begun a spontaneous thing, you can quickly set an intention
- Happen to your life, instead of just letting life happen to you.
Mentioned in this show:
- Boston Marathon #Miles4Smiles Fundraiser
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook