You don’t need to be perfect to inspire people! You just need to be you. Tell your story, your struggles, your failures with an open, honest heart, and with the intention of giving your story to the world as a gift. Someone is meant to hear your story and use it change their own life. You were given your own story to give away to others. The thought that it, or you, needs to be perfect is a lie that keeps so many people from using their gift. Listen as I explain more:
- You don’t need to be perfect to inspire people!
- We spend way too much time listening to, and giving too much credibility to, that voice in our heads that tells us we are not good enough or that nobody cares about our story. That voice is lying to you.
- Nobody is perfect!
- If you wait until you are perfect before you share your story with the world, we will never hear it!
- Think of the people who have inspired you the most. Most of them described the difficulties they faced and how they were not perfect, but how those hardships and imperfections helped to shape the people they became.
- The thought that you need to be perfect is what keeps so many inspiring writers from writing anything.
- You never know who it is going to be, but someone is meant to hear your story.
- Stop striving for perfection. Stop thinking that you need to be better than you are right now. Just be you. Let your life and your light shine into the world. Tell your story. Sing your song. People want to hear it. Trust that it will reach the right person at the right time and that it will inspire them to live and tell their own story!
Mentioned in this show:
- LifeThought: You don’t need to be perfect to inspire people!
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook