There are countless people, female and male, who are the victims of sexual abuse. Some have spoken openly about it, while many others keep it a secret for a myriad of reasons. Each person deals with it differently, but all feel shame, anger, confusion, betrayal, and broken trust. Svava Brooks, a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, has dedicated her life to helping people learn how to love, trust, and live again. Please listen to and share this important episode with everyone you know! Listen to our conversation:
Have a question or topic you’d like addressed on the show? Please let me know by clicking here!
Mentioned in this show:
- Svava Brooks
- Restory YOU! Personal Development Workshop
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook