With as many social media followers as I have, I often get sarcastic comments to my motivational posts. Perhaps the one I get most often, though, is the phrase “easier said than done!” This usually comes as a response to a motivational quote encouraging the reader to change their life for the better. The comment makes no sense, though. Other than basic bodily functions that happen without our thinking about them, try to name some things that are not easier said than done. The problem is, people use this phrase as a cop-out, as an excuse to not do anything to change their lives. Listen as I explain:
Have a question or topic you’d like addressed on the show? Please let me know by clicking here!
Mentioned in this show:
- Restory YOU! Personal Development Workshop
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook