I love having conversations with people who have taken the road less traveled. I especially love having conversations with young people who have decided to resist the great societal pressures to do what the majority of other young people are doing. Jake Heilbrunn is such a young man. He dropped out of college to pursue a life of his own choosing, which was to buy a one-way ticket to Guatemala. Out of that experience, at the age of 19, he has written his first book: Off the Beaten Trail, A young man’s soul-searching journey through Central America. Listen to our conversation:
Have a question or topic you’d like addressed on the show? Please let me know by clicking here!
Mentioned in this show:
- Jake Heilbrunn
- Restory YOU! Personal Development Workshop
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook