During the month of December, I want you to finish the year strong! If you’re close to reaching a goal, do what you can to reach it. Put in a little extra work at the office or at the gym or on yourself. It feels great to reach our goals. However, another way to finish the year strong is, actually, to take some time for rest and self-reflection. At the gym, we don’t build strength while exercising–we build strength by resting after the workout. If you’ve been going really hard, mentally and/or physically, maybe the best way for you to finish strong is by taking some time just for you, to rest, to do some self-reflection, to meditate, to refocus your priorities. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “ReStory YOU!”
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook