How is your vision? When was the last time you had it checked? I’m not talking about your eyesight; I’m talking about vision! Sight is what you can see or perceive physically around you in the present moment. Vision is what you see, feel, and believe, in your soul, about who you will be and how your life will be in the future. Your endurance–your ability to go through difficult situations now–is directly proportional to the clarity of your vision. People who give up when things get hard, or bounce from one thing to the next, do so because they lack vision. I want you to have a vision for your life that excites you and gives you a reason to get out of bed every morning. I want you to see your future with such clarity, it’s as if it is happening now! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook