My dear friend, Leisa Peterson, and I had a phone call recently about the value of knowing our own value. Afterwards, we both wished we had recorded it, so we recreated the conversation for you. Knowing and owning your own value, personally and professionally, is the single most important thing you can do to take your life to higher levels of happiness and success. When you know your value, you will not let other people under-value you with disrespect or paying you too little. Knowing your value will bring much greater value to all of your relationships! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook