The word “resolve” means: decide firmly on a course of action. Most people make New Year resolutions, set goals, and decide firmly on a course of action to keep the resolution or achieve the goal. However, almost everyone sets a goal to have or do something that is physical and outside of themselves. Most people set their focus on the wrong thing. Most people think they want money, health, or relationships, but that’s not what they really want. What we really want is the feeling that having those things will produce. What we really want in any given moment is to feel good. Let’s let feeling good be our goal. Let us resolve, every day, to feel good! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook