Each year, I like to set a theme for what I want to accomplish in the next year. My goals are usually under the umbrella of this theme. In recent years, however, I’ve started narrowing the theme down to a single word. My word (and theme) for 207 is “Harvest!” Most of my goals are based on the premise that I have been planting, building, nurturing, and cultivating the soil of my personal and professional life. Now it is time to harvest the fruits of my labor. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook