I brought my good friend, Chris LoCurto, back on the show to talk about wine. That’s right, wine! You see, there’s a great similarity between how wine is made—how the grapes are grown, specifically—and how we should try to live our lives. Wine makers—at least the good ones—know that the farming and producing of great grapes is far more important than the actual process of turning grapes into wine. Now matter how good the process is, it must start with great grapes. The same is true for our lives! Listen to our fun, informative conversation:
Mentioned in this show:
- Chris LoCurto
- website: www.chrislocurto.com
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook