I’ve recently been asked by several friends, members of my community, and listeners if I have any advice on the job search process, how to look for work, and shifting from an employee to an entrepreneur. My answer is, of course, YES, I have some very important advice on the topic. The core of the matter is the shift in mindset from employee to entrepreneur. The most important professional mindset you can adopt is that of being self-employed regardless of who signs your paycheck. You are self-employed and always represent your own company. When looking for work, you are not looking for a job or a new employer; you are looking for a customer! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook