Perzan Irani knows how difficult antidepressant withdrawal can be. When he lost his job, in 2008, he started to feel anxious. As the weeks went by, his symptoms got worse, so his doctor put him on an antidepressant. The medication helped and he found a new career. Now that his life was stable, he thought he could stop taking his medication. The process of tapering off antidepressants, however, proved to be much more difficult than he ever imagined. He discovered he was not alone in this painful journey. His story of getting off the drugs and creating his own line of supplements to support people in antidepressant withdrawal is inspiring. His product, CleanVive, is helping people all over the world! Listen to our rich conversation:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook