There’s a lot of talk, these days, about leadership. Leaders need to have a clear vision for where the company is going; leaders need to motivate others and create a culture where people can grow and do their best work; and so on… All of these are true, of course. However, what is often overlooked and undervalued, is that leaders must start with themselves. You cannot effectively lead others if you are not, first and foremost, leading yourself. What are you doing to lead yourself? Do you have a vision for your own life outside of work? Do you lead yourself to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually? Your #1 priority must be you! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook