So, that thing you just did, did you do it on purpose? I hope so. One of the things successful people consistently do is this: they have a purpose for everything they do! The word “purpose” means: “the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.” Many people are simply going through the motions of life or are simply reacting to situations and other influences without much forethought as to the reason for doing what they do or thinking what they think. You should have a clear purpose, a “why,” for all of your goals, all of your activities, and all of your decisions. It’s one thing to know what you want. It’s another thing to know why you want it, what you will do with it, how it will enhance your life and the lives of others. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook