“Purpose” is the reason, the “why” we want to have, be, or do something. A goal without a strong purpose is a goal we will probably not spend much energy trying to achieve. In this episode, I want to look at “purpose” from another perspective. Many of us have experienced painful, tragic events in our lives. We often struggle with trying to understand the reason it happened–its purpose. Perhaps the greatest ability we have, as human beings, is the ability to think any thought we want to think at any moment in time. Along with that ability comes the gift of being able to decide for ourselves what the purpose of something–or our lives in general–is. I want to help you “restory” your past to assign a more useful purpose to the painful events of life. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook