Cicero wrote: “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, it is the parent of all others.” Napoleon Hill suggested everyone “start each day with an expression of gratitude.” If you are speaking with someone how has been successful in life, you will probably hear them say that gratitude is one of their core values and habits that has contributed greatly to their success. For me, gratitude has been the catalyst for my personal transformation and the main reason I discovered and embraced all of the other success principles by which I live. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook