Polonius told his son, Laertes: “This above all: to thine ownself be true.” By this, he was telling his son that the most important virtue is that of integrity. A recent study of self-made multi-millionaires shows their #1 character trait is integrity. Being true to yourself, being the same core person with the same core values in all settings is a success principle you should endeavor to live by. It is so much more than being honest. Having integrity means being whole. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook