Aristotle said: “We are what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an act, but a habit.” We also know that all of our actions are driving by thought, so this variation is equally true: “we are what we repeatedly think!” If we want to be successful, we must think thoughts that cause us to take the actions required for success. Fiona Brennan, a highly respected clinical hypnotherapist, helps her patients develop the habit of thinking positive thoughts. Through years of research and practical experience, she has developed an online, 6-week course called “The Positive Habit.” This course has received great praise for its effectiveness in helping people break free from the repetitive cycle of negative thoughts, worry, and anxiety. Listen to our powerful conversation:
Mentioned in this show:
- Fiona Brennan: The Postive Habit
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook