F.M. Alexander wrote: “People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures.” What we do every day, the habits in which we engage, have the largest influence on our success or failure in life. These habits can be physical acts or habitual thoughts. The things we do and the things we think about most frequently shape who and what we become. Knowing this, creating the habit of a positive morning and evening routine can build a strong foundation for your ongoing success. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook