I used to believe that my ability to multitask was a good thing; that I was more productive by doing multiple tasks at the same time. There have been many other things I believed were true that I have since discovered to be false or outright lies! When your mind is divided it is less efficient. When you try to do two things at the same time, you do not do either one as well as you would if you focused on one task at a time. Successful people have discovered this and have abandoned the myth of multitasking. Successful people focus. They focus on one task and one person at a time. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook