How’s your relationship with money? Is it good? Great! Or is it a sore subject, like walking around with a thorn in your foot? We know the pain will go away if you just remove the thorn, but most of us will apply pain-numbing creams, or buy more cushioned shoes before we are willing to take out the tweezers and pull the thorn. I brought back my good friend, Leisa Peterson, to talk about this idea of a money thorn and all of the systems, processes, and behaviors we put in place to maintain the thorn, to medicate the symptoms, rather than dealing with and actually removing the thorn. Listen to our conversation:
Mentioned in this show:
- Leisa Peterson
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook