I love all of the technology we have now that enables us to communicate with each other and have access to information faster than ever before. However, this instant access has a downside. It has created an instant-gratification, I-want-it-now mindset. Real life, real success, however, must go through a natural growth process. If our mindset is out of sync with this natural process, it leads to frustration; it causes us to give up and try something new before we gave ourselves the chance to see what we could create had we given ourselves more time. A foundational success principle, therefore, is having an “endurance” or a “life is a marathon” mindset! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook