In 1936, Dale Carnegie published “How to Win Friends and Influence People.” This book continues to be a bestseller and has contributed to the success of countless people. At the core of his book is character quality of winsomeness. Being likable, charming, friendly, and genuinely concerned about the welfare of others is crucial to your success. Why? Because your success, personally and professionally, will largely be determined by the number and quality of relationships you have with other people. Learn how to “win some” by having the character trait of winsomeness. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook