People often say “don’t sweat the small stuff!” That, however, is a lie! You should sweat the small stuff because all of the big issues in life, good or bad, are made from little decisions made daily. Andy Andrews–bestselling author, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations–has written a new book, The Little Things, to explain to you, and to prove beyond a reasonable doubt why you really should sweat the small stuff! Listen to our insightful conversation:
Mentioned in this show:
- Andy Andrews
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook