As a parent to two boys, I want my sons to always take full responsibility for their actions. If they break something, I want them to simply say “yes, I broke that.” No need to blame or make excuses, just claim responsibility. We all want this from everyone we interact with. The hardest person to teach responsibility to, however, is yourself! Blaming other people, governments, economies, etc. for who and what we are is easy, but it keeps us a prisoner to the actions of others. However, claiming full responsibility for my thoughts, actions, and how I have responded to events gives me great freedom to move forward to create the life I want. The more responsibility you claim for your life, the more power you have to change it! Listen as I explain:
This episode is sponsored by Scott Alan Turner – The Financial Rockstar:
Please support our sponsor by visiting their site and learning more about them!
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook