Do you love the truth? Think carefully before you answer. Many people don’t want to know the truth. What they want is to know that what they already believe is the truth. There’s a big difference! Truth is always peaceful. Truth is not dependent on anyone believing it or not. It does not justify, plead, beg, or try to convince you to believe it. It just is. Lies, however, die if you don’t believe them. Lies beg, plead, want attention, offer detailed explanation, and try to convince. It takes a lot of work to keep a lie alive! I share with you how to know when someone is lying to you, and, more importantly, when you are lying to yourself. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook