Very often, we find ourselves in conversations in which we use “I am” statements. People ask us who we are and we respond with statements like: I am a dad; I am a life and executive coach; I am a podcaster; I am a marathon runner; etc. These “I am” statements are descriptions of the roles we play in our physical bodies. They can actually be who we are if we live in an “I am” state of consciousness that is attached to our physical roles and this physical world. What we really are, however, is Spirit. We are Spiritual beings having a physical experience. If we shift our state of consciousness, our “I AM” focus, to our Spiritual entity, it completely changes how we see and interact with the physical world. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook