Do you like to watch movies on the big screen in movie theaters? I do! It’s always interesting to be aware of sitting down in a theater with a box of popcorn waiting for the movie to start. I know where I am and what I am doing. When the movie starts and I get drawn into it, I completely forget that I am Bruce Van Horn and that I am sitting in theater watching a movie of my choosing. I become part of the movie. I lose my “I AM” consciousness. When the movie ends, I’m thrust back into my reality and I remember who I am and what I am doing. Many of us get completely lost and caught up in the movie we are watching in our minds. We think we are the movie, we think we are our thoughts and feelings. We forget that we are the observer of the movie and the creator of the movie. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook