When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out. When you squeeze a lemon, lemon juice comes out. It can be no other way. You can only get out of something that which is in it. The same is true for us. Everything we say and do is an expression of what is inside us. It cannot be any other way. If you speak a word, you cannot say with sincerity “I didn’t mean that.” You can say “I didn’t mean to say that,” but what comes out of you can only be an expression of what is inside of you. If you want to change your outside world, you must change your inside world! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook