I was recently on an airplane with my good friend, Maimah Karmo. When we hit some turbulence, she got nervous. At that moment, I felt a story well up inside me which needed to be expressed. I knew I was not the originator of the story; it was my job to just be the channel and allow it to flow out of me. I turned to her and asked: “Maimah, do you know why airplanes exist?” What happened then was the beautiful unfolding of a story about why airplanes exist. It’s the same story for the explanation of why anything, including you, exists. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook