Memorial Day, in the United States of America, is a day we set aside to remember those who have given their lives in service to our country and freedoms we enjoy. I think it is right a good that we do so. I also think it is right to remember all of our loved ones who have passed on. However, we need to do so in a way that is actually honoring to their lives. If we get caught up in the pain, sadness, or anger of the loss, that is an energy that only harms us and does not honor those lives. Those people would want us to be filled with gratitude for their service, or the memories of good times we had. In that energy, we, the living, can go on to lead meaningful, productive lives. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook