Jacob loved Rachel and Rachel loved him; Leah was just there for dramatic effect. This is a story of love, dreams, desires, vision, and, most importantly, about never ever giving up and settling for less. Too often, we work hard for our dreams and then give up or settle for “good enough” instead of continuing in faith until we get exactly what we envisioned. I believe our life goals, dreams, and ideas are given to us–we don’t create them. Our job it to respond to them and trust that God will provide the resources needed to bring them into physical reality. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook