The quality of the answers we receive from ourselves, others, and from the Universe are based on the quality of the questions we ask. If life isn’t giving you answers that are positive, productive, and moving you forward, it is because you are asking the wrong questions. If you are asking questions like “how could I be so stupid?”, “why do I always say the wrong thing?”, “why doesn’t anyone like me?”, etc., your sub-conscious mind, and other people, are going to give you the exact data as evidence to support those questions! It’s time to start asking questions that will yield better, more productive answers. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook