When you’ve made a mistake, it’s easy to think negative thoughts about yourself. When you are sick, it’s easy to think thoughts of sickness and disease and how the timing of it is not a good thing. When you don’t have enough money to pay the bills, it’s easy to think thoughts of poverty, scarcity, and have a low self-worth. To think thoughts in alignment with physical appearances is easy. To think truth regardless of appearances, however, is hard work. In fact, it may be the hardest work a human will ever do! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook