Jimmy Buffett wrote: “Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes, nothing remains quite the same.” Oh, how right he was. The only constant in life is change, and we all intuitively know this. Yet, change is something we offer the most resistance to and experience the most pain from when we resist it. Marriages often end because one partner goes through a personal growth that the other partner can’t understand or accept. Friendships end when someone gets a promotion, or starts making more money, or starts hanging out with people from a different social class. In this episode, I try to explain why this is so. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook