If you look up the definition of the word “Freedom” in most dictionaries, you will find it described as “the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved,” or “absence of subjection or oppression.” It’s interesting to me that dictionaries and most people think that freedom is freedom from something. We want to be free of debt, free from toxic relationships, free from fear, anger, pain, etc. I think true freedom, however, is when we focus on what we really want. Freedom should be the freedom for something! Freedom for full expression of thoughts, feelings, beliefs; freedom for growth, advancement, personal and spiritual development, for giving, for creating, etc. Always be looking forward! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook