Don’t let people “should” all over you, and don’t you “should” all over other people! This episode is a continuation of the previous one about our desire to fix things that might not need to be fixed. When you think thoughts about what other people should or should not be doing, you are creating a negative energy within yourself that is highly toxic. That toxic energy is not healthy for you. You are also assuming that you know what is best for that person, or you are ignoring what might be going on in that person’s life that could be causing the behavior that upsets you. Let’s take a deep dive into the idea that everyone is doing the best they can and is behaving exactly as they should in any given moment. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook