We get so caught up in the drama of our lives—the planning for the future, the worry, the thinking of the past—that we forget to notice the beauty of the moment. We absolutely should have wonderful plans for our future, but we only live our lives one moment, one breath, one heartbeat at a time. Very often, in the midst of chaos, confusion, and pain, we don’t notice that God has given us something wonderful, right in front of us, to notice, to taste, to enjoy, that may give us sustenance and hope to hold on just a little longer. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook