A client recently sent me an email asking me if I was always “on,” always up and positive every day. She described how she wants to live that way, but sometimes she gets down and gets swept up in the drama and emotions of life. She wanted to know how the “masters” live. Well, I’m no “master” but I have gotten better at the art of self-mastery. I have strengthened my ability to be the noticer of my thoughts and emotions, rather than identifying myself as the thinker and feeler of them. By being the noticer and by intentionally choosing which thoughts and feelings I want to experience most often, I am able to experience those states of being more and more often. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook