Many people have given up on goal setting. Even more people set goals, yet procrastinate on doing anything to achieve them. The problem isn’t with the goal itself. The problem is with the lie that we have believed that our goals will give us a sense of worth, accomplishment, peace, security, etc. Each time we reach a goal, we expect to feel these things, but we don’t. The goal has broken its promise. However, the goal never made that promise to us! The goal is not capable of giving us anything. Stop believing the lie, stop focusing on the broken promises, and start living in the creative freedom of the now! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Download: Affirmations for Abundant Living
- LIAM Team Life Coaching Community
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook