Imagine giving a child a present, a game in a beautiful box with pictures of the game on the outside of the box. Imagine the child being very excited and filled with gratitude, hugging the box, gazing with affection at the box, but never opening it to take out the game or play with it. This is how most of us go through life. We set superficial goals; we look on the outside and never explore the depths of reality. We look at the outside and judge others. It’s time to look deeper to truly see ourselves and others for what we really are. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook