Everyone is a programmer. We are born as empty computers that can be programmed to perform in certain ways. Many of our programs are installed by the adults around us before we are 7 years old. After that, we start programming for ourselves. Many of the programs that were installed no longer serve us well. To live more fully, you must identify which programs are holding you back and begin the process of reprogramming them, or just uninstalling them. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook